Application-consent to the processing of provided information
The person (data subject) who provides the data and is located on the website https://just-agro.company/ and/or in the application “Just Agro“ on all possible platforms, gives the consent to the Company, as well as in the case of providing data with respect to third parties, ensures that this consent is obtained from persons (data subjects) whose data are provided to the Company for processing, i.e. the implementation of any actions (operations) or a set of actions (operations) carried out with or without automation such means, with the data provided, including collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, refinement (update, change), removal, use, transfer (distribution, provision, access), depersonalization, blocking, deletion, disposal, processing on paper and/or by entering data into an electronic database, in order to provide users with safe and effective Products, provide access to the Company’s Products, manage and improve Products, inform about Products and any other information on behalf of the Company and to protect the interests of the Company and for other purposes permitted by applicable law and/or agreed with the data subject.
The Company requests the minimum amount of information from the user in order to maintain contact with the user:
- user name;
- email address;
- any other information that user will be allowed to post in the personal account: last name, patronymic, photo, age.
- goods or services which are offered (description, characteristics, etc.).
In the process of processing orders, the Company may process other information in order to see which specialists are recommended by acquaintances, the user can give the Company access to contacts.
In this case, in the case of sending any information to the address of the person who provided the data and / or persons whose data are provided, the Company reserves the right to choose any channels for the transmission of such information and the content of information transmitted.
The person providing the data agrees to provide the Company with information provided to third parties, including persons providing support to the Company’s services, to the extent sufficient to provide such support. The data subject’s consent to the processing of the data provided in this Consent Statement is valid indefinitely and may be revoked at any time by the data subject by writing to the Company in accordance with applicable law.
In this Section, the following terms are used with the following meanings:
- personal data base – a set of organized personal data in electronic form;
- owner of personal data base – the Company, which with the consent of the personal data subject has the right to process this data, which approves the purpose of personal data processing in this database, establishes the composition of these data and procedures for their processing, unless otherwise provided by law. this term is defined below);
- authorized person – a designated person among the Company’s employees who organizes work related to the protection of personal data during their collection and processing;
- Law – Law of Ukraine “On Personal Data Protection” № 2297-VI of June 1, 2010 (as amended);
- consent of the personal data subject – voluntary expression of the user’s will (provided he / she is informed) to give permission for the processing of his / her personal data in accordance with the stated purpose of their processing, expressed in writing or in a form that allows to conclude consent.In the field of e-commerce, the consent of the personal data subject may be given during registration in the information and telecommunication system of the e-commerce subject by marking the permission to process their personal data in accordance with the stated purpose of their processing, provided that such system does not create opportunities for personal data processing until the moment of marking;
- processing of personal data – any action or set of actions such as collection, registration, accumulation, storage, adaptation, modification, renewal, use and dissemination (distribution, sale, transfer), depersonalization, destruction of personal data, including using information (automated) systems, user information.
- personal data – data that personally identifies the user, both individually and in combination with other information available to the Company, including from publicly available sources of personal data.
PERSONAL DATA COLLECTION
The Company, promoting its services, requires information about the User, such as basic profile data and types of people with whom the User wants/can get contact. The Company collects information that was created on the basis of the Company’s services (access logs), as well as an information from third parties (when access to the Company’s services is denied through public records from social networks).
Information provided by User
In order to use the Company’s services, the user should provide the following information:
- while creating an account, the user provides the Company with his login credentials, as well as some basic data necessary for the operation of the service, such as gender and date of birth;
- while filling in the user profile data, it is possible to provide additional information about the user’s personality, lifestyle, interests and other information (photos, videos). To provide certain content, such as images or videos, the user can provide access to the camera or photo album. Some information that the user wishes to provide to the Company may be considered “special” or “sensitive” in certain jurisdictions, such as your racial or ethnic origin, sexual orientation and religious beliefs.In any case, the provision of information of such content is automatically accompanied by the user’s consent to the processing of relevant information;
- if you subscribe to a paid service or make a purchase directly from the Company and not through a platform such as iOS or Android, the user entitles the Company or a payment service provider authorized by the Company to do so, information about your debit or credit card number. or other financial information necessary to make such a purchase;
- user participation in surveys / focus groups is accompanied by providing attitude to the Company’s products and services, answers to questions and feedback.
- in case of participation in promotions, events or competitions implemented by the Company, the information about the user provided during registration or login to the account is used;
- any request to the Company’s customer service center is accompanied by the collection of the necessary information, which can be recorded solely to ensure high quality service
- when processing personal user requests (sending e-mails to third parties, etc.), the Company collects information about third parties that was provided by the user to fulfill the request;
- user chats with other users, including the content of publications, are subject to data processing;
Data provided to the Company about the user are subject to data processing, in particular:
- information about an individual user of the Company may be provided by other users of the Company in the event of such a request.User information processed by the Company when using the Services may include information on service activities, device information (hardware and software, IP address, ID, device type, device-specific settings and characteristics, application failure , Advertising IDs: Google’s AAID and Apple’s IDFA), browser type, version and language, operating system, time zones, cookies-related IDs, or other technologies that can uniquely identify the device or browser; wireless and mobile network connection; information about device sensors such as accelerometers, gyroscopes, and compasses.
- If granted by the user, the Company collects geolocation data in different ways, depending on the service and device used, including GPS, Bluetooth or Wi-Fi. The collection of the user’s geolocation in this case takes place in the background. Such services vary depending on the user’s request.
The main goal of the Company in the collection of personal data is to provide the user with safe and effective products. Users also agree that the Company may also use their personal data to:
- providing services and customer support at the request of the user;
- implementation of the Agreement between the Company and the User;
- ispute resolution, feedback collection and troubleshooting;
- individual adjustment, analysis and improvement of services, information content and product advertising;
- informing the user about products, targeted marketing, service updates and promotional offers based on user information preferences;
- individual marketing messages by sending an email and SMS (which the user can opt out of at any time by changing informational preferences);
- comparison of personal data to confirm their accuracy and verification by third parties in cases provided by law.
- service providers that provide assistance in providing services (fraud investigation, payment collection, customer service, consulting services);
- third parties to whom users directly require the Company to provide their personal data;
- law enforcement agencies, any other government agencies or third parties in response to a request for information in a criminal investigation, any other illegal activity, or any other activity that may result in the Company and its user being prosecuted.
In any other case, the Company has no right to provide personal data to any person, including authorized state bodies, without a request made in accordance with the laws of Ukraine.
The company notes that some browsers (including Safari, Internet Explorer, Firefox, and Chrome) have a “Don’t Track” feature (“DNT”), which notifies a website that a user doesn’t want his or her activity to be The Internet was tracked.If a website that responds to a DNT signal receives a DNT signal, the browser may block that website from collecting certain information about the browser user. Not all browsers offer the DNT option, and DNT signals are not yet uniform. For this reason, many companies, including My Gin, are currently not responding to DNT signals.
User’s personal data is stored in the Company’s information systems in different ways (encryption, passwords, restrictions on access of related companies, employees and contractors, etc.) in order to protect user’s personal data from unauthorized access and disclosure.
Use, transfer, distribution, access, blocking, deletion of personal data of the user is carried out only on the basis of decisions of authorized representatives of the Company in accordance with applicable law and the legitimate interests of the user.
While making legally important decisions, user interaction with third parties at the request of the Company in order to perform agreements with the user or at the request of the user is non-automated processing of personal data to the extent determined by the objectives of such interaction and not subject to processing.
In case of necessity to make changes, as well as in case of changes in the legislation of Ukraine on personal data, the Company has the right to change this Policy at any time, which will notify the user through the Company’s website. Prolongation of use of the Company’s products after the relevant changes means automatic consent to the adoption of such changes, unless obtaining a separate consent is not required by the laws of Ukraine.